Last Saturday, Kimchimon had a play date with Matthias at Smigy's. Smigy's located at PLQ Mall level 3, Paya Lebar. We took a train from Buangkok to Serangoon then to Paya Lebar, PLQ Mall was just next to the the train station. we then took the escalator up to level 3.
Payment will need to be made upon arrival and we were advised to make a reservation first. (Kids under 1 year old enter for free and kids above 1 need to pay $18 for 2 hours of play time.) With Bykido app, you will get 50% off on weekdays for 3 play sessions. As usual, we did a safe entry check in and sanitized our hands before entering.
Do note that socks were required in order to enter.
Smigy's were quite crowded when we arrived, since it was a weekend. I brought Kimchimon to the ball pit and went down a slide with him. He didn't like the slide. But when I brought him to the slide again, he came to like it. He really like the ball pit 🤣🤣🤣. There's a lot of balls for him to throw.
There's 2 trampolines but he don't know how to jump yet, I stomped on it to make it fun since adults are not allowed to jump on the trampoline. He liked it even so.
Kimchimon required some help with the obstacle course. Initially he keep asking me to carry him. But after a while, he had familiarized himself with the course and was able to go through it on his own (sort of). At the end of the obstacle course, there's a larger slide leading to a huge ball pit. He loves the slide too. There's a huge interactive screen at the ball pit for kids to slay some zombies.
Play rooms are also available for pretend play and building blocks. Kimchimon picked up a toothbrush and was able to put into his mouth. On one hand, I'm a bit disgusted. But on the other hand, I'm glad he's able to recognized that it's a toothbrush. He also picked up a syringe and started pressing it vigorously. 🤣🤣🤣 When he was at the pretend kitchen, he started throwing all the food 🙄🙄🙄.
I guess Kimchimon liked Smigy's as he nod his head when I asked him if it was fun. One thing with Smigy though, they do not have any nursing/ changing room. So I have to bring Kimchimon out to change his diapers. Super tiring.
Here's more pictures:






Comments
Post a Comment