Day 1 of Medical Leave
Due to the Covid-19 situation in Singapore, all patients displaying any respiratory symptoms will be given a 5 day medical leave. This includes me.
I was experiencing some cough and itchy throat and had decided to see a doctor yesterday night; and I was slapped with a 5 day medical leave. Anyone who's slapped with this 5 day leave must not leave their homes starting on the day the medical certificate is issued, according to the latest update of the Infectious Diseases Act made by the Ministry of Health (MOH). Those who did not comply will be liable to a fine of up to $10,000 or up to a six-month imprisonment, or both. They can leave only to seek medical attention.
Since I'm stuck at home, here's what I had done:
1) Took pictures with Google's 3D animals
![]() |
| Who let the dog in?! |
I don't know how he came in. Hmmm...
Apparently the raccoon snuck in too.
2) Fixed my noisy fan (we shall see if it works)
3) Cooked instant noodles for lunch
4) Assembled a petite guy (the bear on top)
5) Attempted to nap but couldn't
6) Blog
Next, I will wait for Kimchimon to come home from Nanny's and settle him in for the night. The next few posts will document my medical leave holiday.




Comments
Post a Comment