Day 2 of My Medical Leave
Day 2 of medical leave was just a normal day at home enjoying the time without Kimchiimon. Petite guy is starting his day with some yoga. Meanwhile the hubby had already sent Kimchimon to nanny's and we had finished breakfast.
Yesterday's update: the noisy fan is no longer noisy. 🥳🥳🥳
During the morning I...
1) Did Kimchimon's laundry and napped for a bit.
2) Swept the floor and wiped the window sill
3) Tidied up Kimchimon's toys
4) Failed to make some onion powder ( they turned out burnt)
In the afternoon, I had my lunch and i felt so bored. Nanny called awhile ago before lunch to inform us that Kimchimon had a fall while he was playing. He cried a little then he stopped. Let's see how he is when he comes back.
Just finished fixing a Haro (he's doing some puppeteering):
Evening came and the hubby had just went to fetch Kimchimon and I'm catching up with some TV time until he comes back.


Comments
Post a Comment