Mom Life. Stressed Life
Mom. Wife. Daughter. Daughter-in-law. Employee. These are some of the roles I play everyday; i'm sure a lot of working moms can relate.
Wake up. Mommy duties. Get ready for work. Commute. Work. Commute. Mommy duties. Sleep. That's how the the day starts and ends. There's basically no time for myself. Have to make sure Kimchimon's alright. Have enough money to make ends meet.
Due to the Covid-19 situation now, we don't bring Kimchimon to my parents' place anymore. We used to bring him to spend the weekend there once a fortnight. My mom will drop by once a fortnight for a short while to play with Kimchimon. To be honest, I do miss my parents and I want to go back home alone sometimes.
Work is hectic and travelling to and from work takes three hours. This means waking up at 5.30am everyday. And only to reach home at 7.45pm.
Sometimes I feel burnt out but let's just suck it in, cry it out and move on. 💪🏼
PS. I had no idea that this stress will cause some medical problems for me later part of the year. Keep reading to find out ok?
Did you feel burnt out as a mom too? Drop us a comment and share how you cope with it?
Comments
Post a Comment