IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!
I ordered a photobook of Kimchimon on Photobook Singapore last week and it had arrived less than a week.
I bought a digital voucher on photobook and thought that it could be used on their app. I finished designing my photobook and was about to check out and realized that it only works on the website. I had start to add the photos from scratch again. Well, on the bright side, I get to choose from various designs on their website and it turned out great. 🥳🥳🥳 It took around 2 weeks from check out to our doorstep, considered fast during Covid.
Here's how the photobook turned out:
The quality of the paper was thick and glossy and the binding was good. The quality of the print was good too. Just have to make sure that the photos uploaded were not blur, if not they will turn out blur in the book too.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me. What do you think? Did you make a photobook for your baby too? Or did you have other ideas of keeping some keepsakes of your baby? Do drop us a comment below!




Comments
Post a Comment