Kimchimon just turned one in 2020. This means that he is able to eat more variety of food with less salt and sugar of course. This post talks about the food that I made for Kimchimon. I try to be creative with the menu so the food won't get repeated so often.
Kimchimon's lunch menu then includes fish porridge with fish, carrot and cabbage and ban mian with mushroom and minced pork. He doesn't like the latter though. We struggled to make him eat! I'm glad that he finished the porridge.
Fortunately, Kimchimon finished his dinners that I prepared for him. Phew! On Saturday, he had mini pork burger with apple and blueberry sauce (a good way to hide fruits and vegetables for the little picky eaters). On Sunday, it's cheese omelette with mini bun and steamed potato.
Recipe for Mini pork burger can be found below.
Remember to wash hands before preparing and serving food to your little ones.


Comments
Post a Comment