Today marks the end of the 10 days of medical leave! But I still have some phlegm. Kimchimon woke up before 8am this morning and 💩 again. So early and so much poop, this Kimchimon. Fed myself some breakfast before giving him some hard boiled egg. He finished all of it and he drank some milk.
I made some pork chop for Kimchimon with steamed veggies and blended them to make them easier to eat for Kimchimon. He finished all of it except for some bigger pieces of pork. Kimchimon then had a haircut. Ever since he went to nanny's, I stopped giving him haircuts as Nanny would bring him to the barber's. But now with Covid-19, I think he should stop going there for now. Today's haircut gone quite good, he didn't really struggled and the sides are rather even. Maybe it's because the TV was on. Gave Kimchimon a bath before tucking him in for a nap.
Kimchimon woke up around 1.5 hours later most probably due to hunger. He had some milk and he played with his toys. Dinner time came and I made french toast sticks for Kimchimon. I planned banh bao for his dinner but I had no more yeast. He finished all of it but it took him 1.5 hours 😮. After dinner it's playtime with Kimchimon. Then just before we prepare him for the night, he had another round of 💩.

Comments
Post a Comment