Day 6 and 7 of Medical Leave
My 5 days of medical leave finally came to an end last Saturday. But I have yet to recover fully. I was therefore asked to go home when I went back to work on Monday. I went to the doctor's again and got slapped with another 5 days of medical leave 😰
Since I'm at home, Kimchimon stays home with us too for this week. Here's this week's meal plan.
He woke up at 6.30am and refused to go back to sleep until 8am 🙄. He woke up later towards lunch time and had his brunch of sweet potato pancakes with omelette. Before giving the baby a bath, I made the bread dough and left it to rise. While the baby is napping, I had lunch and baked the bread.
Then it's time to have my dinner and prepare Kimchimon for the night.
PS. Kimchimon was sorting some shapes and he kept on forcing the hexagon into circle and vice versa. He's one confused kid.




Comments
Post a Comment