In the morning, I
1) washed up after waking up
2) prepared Kimchimon's salmon veggie porridge.
3) Finished breakfast before Kimchimon woke up.
4) Fed Kimchimon some banh bao that I made yesterday.
5) Play time with Kimchimon
In the afternoon while feeding Kimchimon lunch, he choked and vomited some porridge. He scared me for a bit. After which, he managed to eat most of the porridge; which was good. I then proceed to clean up after Kimchimon and swept the floor before giving Kimchimon a bath. Nap time for Kimchimon! Sadly I can't nap, the weather is too warm. 🥵
Tea time for Kimchimon consists of bread and banana after he woke up. This lasted him till dinner time. He's supposed to have some banh bao for dinner. But I guess there's too much bread in a day. He spat them out. Tsk. He had milk instead. Then I had dinner and prepared Kimchimon for the night.
PS. Kimchimon is 4 now and he still choke on his food. We realized he was eating too fast and not paying attention to his food.

Comments
Post a Comment