Day 9 of my medical leave started with Kimchimon π© twice in the morning. How can someone so tiny generate so much poop?!
Anyway, we cleaned him up, gave him milk and he's a happy baby. We played for a while and I made him chicken veggie stew for lunch. He ate most of it while spitting some of it out, and as he grows we realised he is one old man in a tiny human's body. Too hard, spit it out. Too big, spit it out. π
Kimchimon then took a bath and took a nap while we had lunch. It was already 2pm. Kimchimon went on to play with walker after having milk. He played for some time before he had his pancakes. He spat the pancakes out too π€πΌπΆπ». (Don't worry, I didn't literally punch him). He had some banana and drank milk instead. We then prepared Kimchimon for the night.
I deviated from the planned menu today as I decided to add some meat in the lunch. He had Abit too much butter so I decided to skip the pasta.
Update: Kimchimon just generated more π©π

Comments
Post a Comment