As Kimchimon grows older, I wanna get abit creative for his meals so he won't be eating porridge for every meal. When I first tried almond butter, I fell in love with it. So I thought why not make some almond butter pancakes for him? I used Betty Crocker pancake mix for this and it turns out really good and Kimchimon loved it. Here's the recipe below.
Kimchimon and Achilles tendinitis Last year, Kimchimon was complaining of having pain in both of his feet (heel to be exact) for quite a while and it got so bad that he cried whenever he took a step and refused to walk. We first brought him to a TCM nearby as I was alone with Kimchimon with a lot of groceries when he refused to walk. I thought TCM might be a good idea as i don't want Kimchimon to take so much medication. The physician told me that Kimchimon might have flat foot like Dillon, which was why his feet were in pain. He mentioned that kids in his age won't usually experience that much pain and was quite puzzled with Kimchimon's extreme pain. He advised Kimchimon to rest his feet as much as possible, and probably soak his feet in warm water to help ease the pain. He also mentioned that wearing shoes with comfortable sole. He then proceeded to do some Tui Na on Kimchimon's feet. Kimchimon's feet did got a bit better during the weekend with rest, however, t...

Comments
Post a Comment