On 15 August, I brought Kimchimon to the indoor playground, Waka Waka together with my friend, Feng Ling and her son, Matthias. Matthias and Kimchimon are of the same age. So we thought it would be a good idea for them to have a play date together.
Waka Waka is located at the Annex@Furama,
407 Havelock Rd, #05-01, Singapore 169634. We took a train from Buangkok station to Chinatown and changed to bus 51.
We were required to book a time slot in advance. Each time slot is 2 hours. We were also required to purchase a ticket that allows 1 adult and 1 child to enter. I selected this playground as sanitization will be carried out after every session. This also means that each play time will end 15 minutes earlier for sanitization.
Upon reaching, we checked in using the Safe Entry and have our temperature taken. Then we proceeded to the counter to fill up our particulars. When we entered the toddler play area, Kimchimon didn't have the reaction that I expected. Hahah. This was his first time to the indoor playground.
Do remember to bring socks for yourself and your little one in order to enter.
The toddler area was quite decent in size comprising of a ball pit, a slide, a play house and some toys for kids. I think Kimchimon likes the ball pit alot. He had fun throwing the balls from the ball pit. He also like to mimic me pressing on the hand sanitizer dispenser (he even complete it with the hand rubbing). He liked to follow the older kids around too. I was abit worried that Kimchimon and Matthias would start fighting. Luckily that didn't happen.
They had a long slide for the bigger kids too. I was so tempted to put Kimchimon on it to see his reaction. But since he's still young, I decided not to do it.
The 2 hour session ended quite fast. And we didn't got to try the food there. I brought burgers for the kids to eat though. We then brought the kids for lunch at Din Tai Fung where they fell asleep even before we entered.
I think Kimchimon enjoyed himself?


Comments
Post a Comment