After the thyroiditis episode, i learnt to take a step back and breathe. This meant taking a day's leave and taking a walk on my own. I decided to go to Gardens by the Bay followed by the Doraemon exhibition at the National Museum of Singapore. Both admissions were free!
I left the house as usual, didn't inform anyone regarding my me time as I just want to spend some time by myself. I took a train to Bayfront station; there was a short walk between the train station and Gardens by the Bay. I arrived quite early and had my breakfast with my bunnies (i used to bring them out together with me last time but not anymore, and had decided to bring them there for company).
After which i continued with my walk. The garden was quiet and peaceful in the morning. Something i need to take my mind off. There were fountains, ponds and reservoirs and a giant baby statue that reminded me of Kimchimon.
After the walk at Gardens by the Bay, i proceeded to the National Museum of Singapore for the Doraemon exhibition. The museum was not far from Bras Basah station, the same line as Bayfront. Even though the opening hours starts at 10am, there were already quite a number of people gathered at the museum. i joined the queue and took some pictures. This ended quite fast as it was just a mini exhibit outside the museum.
I walked to Plaza Singapura for lunch at Mcdonald's and stayed there for a while.
This was just one of the me time that I squeezed for myself. To all the moms who felt tired and had lost yourself, it's okay to take a day off and do the things that you like. Share with me in the comments below, did you took a walk in the park too? Or what did you do during your "me time".
Comments
Post a Comment